LA - My Training Grounds


Hi folks,

So I am back in LA - back in my training grounds. As much as I like Germany and some of the amazing training possibilities it offers, nothing beats the weather in LA.

Its not only the weather though - It is running in Will Rogers State Park, run hill repeats on Franklin in Santa Monica, Gladstone swimming, cross training on the numerous playgrounds around Santa Monica and Brentwood, cycling through Malibu (or even all the way to Santa Barbara if you feel like it) - its the endless possibilities, the thousands of athletes (LA Tri Club alone has more than 1500 members), the variation of training routes and the perfect weather conditions.

So folks, if you ever find the time to drop by in LA - give me a buzz and we'll hit the road together - followed by a nice BBQ in Will Rogers State Park (perfect grass for some barefoot running by the way).

Keep rocking!!!
Till

0 comments: